Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 February 2017

World Cancer Day - We can I can

4h February 2017

Today is WCD. Nowadays a lot of people suffer from cancer over the world. In my family some of  my relatives ( uncles, aunts and cousin ) died of cancer. This illness is very common and mostly incurable. My cousin Jack was only 5 when he died and it was a shock for whole family. But it does not matter how old are you because you can suffer from it in each stage of your life. 
So today I remember about all of us who suffer from or lost relatives..


My cousin's garden




All photos I took last summer

World Cancer Day (WCD)
World Cancer Day is celebrated every year on 4Th of February all over the world to commemorate all the efforts done by the WHO, United Nations, governmental and nongovernmental health organisations towards making the strategy to fight against cancer as well as distributing the real message about this epidemic disease and its treatments including its precautionary measures by uniting all the people a day on global basis.



13 comments:

  1. OK, I saw something about World Cancer Day on Facebook today. Cancer is a such a random thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my father and brother to cancer. treatments are improving everyday. I hope one day they can cure all cancers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all been touched by it, my cousin was the latest he was 65 rip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think almost each family has been touched..

      Delete
  4. Both my spouse and I have had cancer. For some reason I missed World Cancer Day..how could that happen? I've seen nothing in our media about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5? How horrible.
    One of my friends recently died from cancer a week after the diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes he fought 3 years with he liver cancer. Really horrible

      Delete
  6. We celebrated Heart Healthy Day yesterday. Haven't heard of World Cancer Day. I am a lucky one- surviving cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dedication to the victims of cancer! Lovely clicks from your cousins pretty colorful garden

    ReplyDelete