Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 May 2016

Ctracow - my tomorrow destination

21st May 2016

I am gong to Cracow tomorrow. and I am sure it will be a great day.

Cracow is a very popular city with tourists always crowded and busy. But Love walking there. There are a lot of landmarks here. It was the capital of Poland in the past.


The Vistula River the longest river in my place.

Blue trams which are popular in Cracow. In my place red anda grey are the most common.





All photos I took on 31st May2015 

6 comments:

  1. Have fun. I wish I could go with you. Tomorrow a friend is going to be ordained a priest in Cracow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, So it is a pity you can't come here

      Delete
  2. Amsterdam trams are blue and white too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete