Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 April 2016

Life is an endless journey

23rd April 2016
 
My life is like a journey each day is busy and full of activities. Time flies very quickly it is almost May. And only June and we start summer holidays. Sometimes I think  one day I will wake up as a senior citizen...
 
 
 
 
“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.”
Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass    


“The journey of life is amazingly beautiful if you take it as a fearless adventure.”
Debasish Mridha


Enjoy the weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes for the day. Hope you enjoy your weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a senior citizen; but only physically. My mind is not yet even middle aged. I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary it is great for you my young lady

      Delete