Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014 - it was a good year

31st December 2014

Today is the last of the year. The weather is very nice and sunny but extremely cold -17 C deegres at 8a.m.

Personally for me it wasn't bad year for m,e and my family. We have visited three European countries once again. And the most important city for me London.
My daughter is doing well at her school.  She is in the last degree in High Junior School. Next year will be important for her. She is taking her GSCE exams in April and the she is going to start in September 2015 Secondary School with science ( chemistry, biology and foreign languages) .The secondary school lasts 3 years. And the most important she is dreaming about studying medicine so it is going to be a great challenge. I hope her dreams become true.


The birds sitiing in the tree and trying to survive severe weather.


But duck is doing well despite the severe winter

Frosty morning 31st December
Sunrise 



The local pond


Near my house
My daughter and me..


Greetings from Poland

Have a nice New Year's Eve

I am having party with my friends...

14 comments:

  1. Brrrr - looks so cold Gosia. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, definitely it is a very cold day

      Delete
  2. So cold Gosia. The coldest I have experience is maybe -2. I hope the party goes well and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, so you must visit Europe in the winter

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! That is cooold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family! It's nice to have friends to ring in the New Year with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks cold there, stay warm! I wish you all the best in 2015! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very the samt to you and your family..

      Delete
  6. Enjoyed the photos. Glad to hear your daughter has been doing well in her studies, and your travels sound neat! I hope this year is even more delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope too, 2015 is going to be a great year

    ReplyDelete