Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Pheasant next to my summer house. Amazing experience

24th September 2014


On Saturday when I was at my summer house While I was looking out from my kitchen window I have noticed a pheasant. I could not believe my eyes.  Pheasants are very beautiful birds.




The photo was not good because it was foggy morning and it was standing about 30 metres from my window. It fantastic situation to see this bird at my place.

It is very proud bird and I love it. Its tail is an incredible.


14 comments:

  1. oh, what a great sighting! and i like your fence and gate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his coloring! He is a beauty! The fog looks neat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice when roasted :-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bird, but also tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so sorry for that poor one-legged pheasant in the first photo :( Btw, how did you manage to shoot such a detailed photo of that otherwise splendid bird with all that fog hanging around? Regards, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bird, being in the fog adds mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful fellow! We have Ring-neck Pheasants here. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We never have foggy mornings in Utah but I enjoyed a few in California when I visited with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you! And he stood still for a photo, too. Once the corn is picked and the stalks cut, we see them in the cornfield gleaning what the cornpicker missed. They sure are beautiful and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marvellous that you had the Pheasant on your property

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are beautiful birds, especially the males with the bright colored plummage. So glad you got to see this one and I like the gate to your property, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! Nice fence behind the Pheasant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh he's gorgeous, and you have a pretty gate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like pheasants, too, and I agree with you about their beauty.

    ReplyDelete