Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunny Sunday in Jedlicze

6th July 2014

So today is our  first summer  Sunday in Jedlicze and the weather is perfect. It is very hot 31C 
but it  is summer so it should be warm. We must adjust to different lifestyle because we don't have to go to our school so it is wonderful.

During summer holidays I cycle every day about 10 km around my town and of course I have practised yoga about 1 hour every day since 2011. 

I hope so I would like to take some interesting photos during my cycling trips. Today I have taken pics from my town Jedlicze.

Railroad which leads to Bieszczady Mountain. 

The most popular tree here - linden with heart shaped leaves and fragrant yellowish blossoms.



Town Hall in Jedlicze


Streets are empty is so hot.

There are a lot of statues of Mary Mother's Jesus Christ. Some of them are very old and generally situated  next to the road.  Mainly they were built in the 19th century.

In the background Jedlicze town

In the background the only in the town Roman Catholic church.











9 comments:

  1. i would imagine the pavement is hot even for cycling, but it looks like a nice town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the pavement is not hot but the people are lazy and prefer spending time at homes or in their gardens having BBQ which is very popular here.

      Delete
  2. I do yoga every morning also. It starts the day right! It looks like a nice cycling route, not much traffic and lots to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do yoga in the evening during schoo year but now as you in the morning. What about cycling route it is very nice here and I can be close to nature what it is absolutely impossible in Upper Silesia.

      Delete
  3. Your town looks lovely. I love that linden tree, it's beautiful. My goodness, you are very fit with so much cycling and yoga - good for you! 31 degrees would be nice; it's middle of winter in Melbourne now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know in your counntry is cold and windy from my from Andrew. I try to be fit.

      Delete
  4. Does it get hotter than 31C? That temperature along with our sea breezes would not be hot -- but definitely a good summer's day. Your bike rides sound so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about temperature sometimes in the summer is hooter now 3 p.m. is 30 C in the shadow bit in the direct sun over 45 C so it too hot but in the winter can be -30 it is possible. I love cycling because I am in a good mood.

      Delete
  5. You certainly see some lovely things as you go along.
    That is a lovely temperature, would be nice to have that now - our winter :)
    Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete