Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer in my city

26th June 2014

Tomorrow is the last day at school so it means we have summer holidays. We have to be at school the first week of July  but since 5 th July we  have long holidays till 24 th August. We start school on 1st September.

It's summer but not in my place it's rainy and cloudy. In the afternoon while I was coming back from school I took some nice photos of my city. Photos were taken next the bus and railway station in Bytom.


The big basket made from flowers.

There are a lot of these decorations in the streets in summer season.

Next to the shopping mall

The shopping mall


Bus station

Typical blocks of flats in my city.

Welcome in Bytom

7 comments:

  1. The basket is well done. I hope you get better weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basket is lovely.
    Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most teachers is the US get all of June and July off and don't go back until the last week of August or first week of September. Usually we have to spend part if our summer in Continuing Education for ourselves, though.
    I love the flower basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andre, we are waiting for summery weather it is still cloudy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia, in Poland we don't have to study during holidays but we have to study at the weekends during school year. And during vacation we get salary from the government.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. It is fun to see the area you live in. The basket is amazing. Have a nice weekend. Thank you for your visits to me.

    ReplyDelete